- Soil will be collected from every village and every city, and ‘Amrit Kalash Yatra’ will take place
- Every resident of the state will be committed to the Prime Minister’s ‘Panch Pran’
- Shilaphalakam will be installed in every Gram Panchayat/Urban body: Chief Minister
- Chief Minister reviews the preparations for ‘Meri Mati-Mera Desh’ programme, issues guidelines
- ‘Meri Mati-Mera Desh’ campaign will start from August 09
By Our Correspondent
Lucknow: In a high-level meeting on Friday, Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath reviewed the preparations for the ‘Meri Mati Mera Desh’ event to be organized on the occasion of Independence Day and issued necessary guidelines.
● In the ‘Azadi ka Amrit Varsh,’ under the guidance of the respected Prime Minister, on the occasion of Independence Day, the ‘Meri Mati Mera Desh’ event will be organized with the message of ‘Mitti ko naman, veeron ko vandan.’ This is a program of gratitude toward the nation. Every Uttar Pradesh resident should become a participant in this holy campaign filled with patriotism.
● Under this programme, from August 9 to 15, ‘Shilaphalakam’ should be inaugurated in all gram panchayats/local bodies. Every resident of the state should be determined towards the ‘Panch Pran’ decided by the Prime Minister. Saplings should be planted while worshiping Vasudha. Freedom fighters and families of immortal martyrs should be honoured with the spirit of salutation to the heroes.
●The “Meri Mati-Mera Desh” program is motivated by sentiments of belonging like respect, love, and reverence for our nation, our motherland. Under this, ‘Amrit kalash’ should be prepared by taking the holy soil from every development block and urban body. Make a combined Amrit Kalash of all the local urban bodies in each district. While a separate Amrit Kalash should be prepared for each development block. These Amrit Kalash will be stored in Lucknow and the country’s capital Delhi with the memory of the ‘Azadi ka Amrit Varsh.’
● There should be soil from every village and every city in the Amrit Kalash. This Kalash should be collected from the village to the Gram Panchayat, then to the district headquarters via the block headquarters. Similarly, the kalash of all the urban bodies should be gathered at the Municipal Corporation/ Municipality located at the district headquarters. Thereafter, these Kalash will reach the state capital, Lucknow and then, via Noida, the Kartavya Path located in the capital, Delhi.
● Amrit Kalash is filled with the holy soil of the country. Have full respect for it. The Amrit Kalash Yatra should be grand. It should be respected by public representatives with the participation of the common man in various places. All necessary preparations in this regard should be done on time.
● Shilaphalakam is to be installed in every Gram Panchayat/ Urban body. The vision of the ‘Azadi ka Amrit varsh’ will be displayed on Shilaphalakam. The introduction of local heroes/martyrs will be displayed. Shilaphalakam should be inaugurated in every village/town by organizing a grand programme with full respect.
● For the systematic organization of the Meri Mati-Mera Desh event, prepare a better action plan by talking to all the District Magistrates. From August 9 to 15, decide the programme for every day. Cultural events full of patriotism, morning festivals, and street plays, among others should also be organized.