- Lord Ram’s arrival ends the long wait of 500 years, every devotee will give a grand welcome: CM Yogi
- Chief Minister sweeps the streets, gives green signal to sanitation vehicles of the Municipal Corporation
- CM Yogi appeals to residents to say no to single-use plastic
By Our Correspondent
Ayodhya: Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath on Sunday launched the Swachh Teerth Campaign by sweeping the Lata Mangeshkar Chowk of Ayodhya. CM Yogi urged people to making Ayodhya the cleanest city in view of the arrival of Lord Shri Ram and ensuring the cleaning of all the religious, tourist, pilgrimage sites.
● On the special occasion, the Chief Minister also flagged off the sanitation vehicles of the Municipal Corporation.
● The Chief Minister said that the Lord Ram is arriving after a wait of 500 years. Every Ram devotee is eager to extend greetings. He said that a cleanliness campaign should be conducted in every village-city, pilgrimage sites, places of religious tourism, and other public places for the whole week.
● The Chief Minister said that the entire state including Ayodhya should be kept clean by involving teachers, students, Mangal Dals, and social workers in this campaign.
● The Chief Minister further said that every temple, hospital, school, road, street and public place should be cleaned. Increase public awareness to avoid the use of single-use plastic.
● Under the leadership of Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath, General Secretary of Shri Ram Janmabhoomi Teerth Kshetra Trust Champat Rai, Minister-in-charge of Ayodhya Surya Pratap Shahi, Transport Minister Daya Shankar Singh, MP Lallu Singh, Mayor Girish Pati Tripathi, District Panchayat President Roli Singh, MLA Ved Prakash Gupt, Ramchandra Yadav etc. also participated in the cleanliness campaign.