Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
HELLO! magazine, an initiative of the RP – Sanjiv Goenka group has announced the winners of its first ever South edition of HELLO! Hall of Fame Awards, as the brand continues to recognize the depth of talent across entertainment, business and other industries. Since its founding, HELLO! Hall of Fame Awards has become one of the industry’s most sought-after awards, recognizing talents and having an attendance from the creme da la creme of the society and this time it was down South! The first HELLO! Hall of Fame – South took place in Hyderabad on 24th January at Taj Krishna.
The dazzling awards night themed ‘A Night at the Opera’ was a perfect melting pot of fashionable, sophisticated and elite aristocracy. Stars and socialites from across South India came dressed in their best to take home the coveted trophy. The stylish turnout of all the celebs left quite an impact and it was an evening to remember. The entire venue and the red carpet was buzzing with glitz glamour and excitement as the winners were announced in midst of vivacious performances. It all concluded with the host Sophie Choudry and the attendees, bidding adieu with a promise of setting new benchmarks with the next edition!
Talking about this special occasion, Avarna Jain, Editorial Chairperson at HELLO! said, “HELLO! is proud to host its most prestigious award-HELLO! Hall of Fame down South. It feels surreal to witness the South stardom, power and incredible talent. As a brand HELLO! is honored to be supporting creative talent – emerging or established names, part of fashion, literature, theater, film, sport and philanthropy. HELLO! Hall of Fame Awards – South is a testament to our long-standing relationship built over the years and I believe this is a significant step forward for our brand to gather together and celebrate those industry stalwarts of the South who have time and again proved their mettle.”
In an effort to continue celebrating the strides and achievements at HELLO! Hall of Fame Awards – South, the award categories spotlight a range of talent across many sectors to ensure each aspect of the South industry is well represented and recognized for its contributions.
List of Winners is as below
- Vijay Deverakonda – Breakthrough Superstar Of The Year
- Adivi Sesh – Breakthrough Performance Of The Year
- Hansika Motwani – Popular Choice Award
- Mrunal Thakur – Rising Star Of The Year
- Dulquer Salmaan – Most Stylish Star Of The Year
- Aditi Rao Hydari – Most Beautiful Face Of The Year
- Lakshmi Manchu – Versatile Actor Of The Year
- Anushree Reddy – Fashion Designer Of The Year
- Mahima Datla – Businesswoman Of The Year
- Gitanjali Maini – Contribution Towards Building An Art Ecosystem
- Thota Vaikuntam – Artiste Of The Year
- PV Sindhu – Sports personality Of The Year
- Kulsum Shadab Wahab – Philanthropist Of The Year
- Vinita Chaitanya – Contribution To Interior Design
- Swapna Dutt – Filmmaker Of The Year
- Jaydev Galla – Business Leader Of The Year
- Dulquer Salmaan – HELLO! Hall Of Fame Bingo Trendsetter Award
- Dev Mohan – Promising Talent Of The Year
- Shalini Bhupal – Art Patron Of The Year
- T Rajiv Reddy – Rising Entrepreneur Of The Year
- Devi Sri Prasad – Music Composer Of The Year
The generosity and commitment of the sponsors is more vital than ever. HELLO! Hall of Fame Awards-South were presented in association with Obeetee Carpets, Brew & Bliss and OnePlus. Joining the event to commemorate the achievers will be Jewellery Partner Kishandas & Co, Fragrance Partner Engage L’amante, Celebration Partner Glenfiddich, Luxury Partner Fabelle Exquisite Chocolates, Snacking Partner Bingo, Hospitality Partner Taj Krishna, Gifting Partner Saregama Carvaan and Decor Partner Casa Fleur.