- Chief Minister listens to the problems of 400 people at Janata Darshan
- CM directs officers to ensure timely, quality and satisfactory disposal of people’s issues
- No one’s treatment will be hindered for lack of funds: Chief Minister
By Our Correspondent
Gorakhpur: Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath listened to the problems of around 400 people during the Janata Darshan held outside Mahant Digvijaynath Smriti Bhavan of Gorakhnath temple on Monday and assured them of all support in resolving those on a priority basis.
CM Yogi received the applications of people gathered there one by one and forwarded them to the concerned officers for expediting a just and satisfactory solution to all of them. “Resolving everyone’s problem is the government’s priority and justice will be done to all”, he remarked.
The Chief Minister instructed officers to ensure timely, quality and satisfactory disposal of people’s issues and told the people to not to worry about anything as long as he was there to look after them. “Effective action will be taken to resolve everyone’s problem”, he asserted.
When some people told the CM about their problem related to electricity bill, he directed the officials to provide relief to the people through the OTS scheme.
Many people had also come to Janata Darshan seeking financial help for the treatment of serious diseases. The Chief Minister directed the officers to complete the estimation process of the cost of treatment at the earliest and send it to the government so that sufficient funds could be released for the same. He assured people that no one’s treatment would be hindered for lack of funds.
- Yogi Govt to provide grant of Rs 15,000 on purchase of musical instruments to village panchayats
- IIT Gandhinagar experts will train Uttar Pradesh teachers
- Uttar Pradesh CM Yogi urges officials to discharge duties for the growth of the future gen and the State
- Uttar Pradesh CM Yogi Adityanath’s resolve to empower lakhs of youths of UP under Mission Rozgar starts paying off